“#VoxSmartLove” COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the “#VoxSmartLove” Valentine’s Day competition, conducted by Vox. By entering into this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
- This prize draw is open to persons who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA) and that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Vox is prohibited from entering the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person/s.
- The winning person/s will need to present original proof of identification to qualify for the prize (a copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
- Entry into the competition is free of charge, however the winning person/s must like @VoxTelecomZA on Facebook, or follow @voxtelecomza on Instagram to qualify.
- The winning person/s will need to post to the Vox pages an image, gif or video of themselves showing how they are levelling up Valentine’s day using Vox products and/or services and tag the image, gif or video using one of the following hashtags: #VoxSelfLove, #VoxCoupleLove, #VoxOfficeLove, #VoxPetLove on either Facebook or Instagram in order to qualify for the prize.
- All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they could stand a chance of winning the prize mentioned under the heading, “prize.”
- All entrants may only win the ‘’prize’’ once, and should their name be drawn again, they will not be considered for another prize.
- Win one of 4 Mastercard vouchers to the value of R1000.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
- Finalists will be chosen at random via social competition auditing software from entries submitted between 11 February 8AM to 14 February 2PM. These finalists will be selected from all images, gifs or videos posted on Facebook and Instagram that include one of the following hashtags, #VoxSelfLove, #VoxCoupleLove, #VoxOfficeLove or #VoxPetLove.
- One winner will be selected for each category following a Social Media vote of the chosen finalists, which will start at 8AM on 15 February 2019 and end at 2PM on the 15 February 2019.
- The prize winner will be contacted via Facebook or Instagram direct messages for their contact details.
- Once the winner has been chosen and notified, he/she will be announced as the winner on the Vox social media pages.
- Once the winner’s details have been verified via internal inspection, the Mastercard voucher will be sent out to the winner.
- Where we are unable to locate the prize-winner, based on the information supplied by close of business on the day of the announcement, the runner-up will automatically be next in line for the prize.
Publicity and Marketing:
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to having their name and videos posted on our Facebook and Twitter Pages.
Competition Ends: 14 February 2019
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Lance Watson on Lance.Watson@voxtelecom.co.za.