These terms and conditions apply to the Vox Women’s Day Pamper Voucher Giveaway competition, conducted by Vox. By entering into this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
- This prize draw is open to residents who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA) that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Vox is prohibited from entering the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person/s.
- The winning person/s will need to present original proof of identification to qualify for the prize (a copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
- Entry into the competition is free of charge, however, the winning person/s must like @VoxTelecomZA on Facebook, or follow @VoxTelecom on Twitter and/or Instagram (@VoxTelecomZA) to qualify.
- All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they could stand a chance of winning the prize mentioned under the heading, “prize.”
- All entrants may only win the ‘’prize’’ once, and should their name be drawn again, they will not be considered for another prize.
- Experience voucher for two to the value of R2 400.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
- One winner will be chosen at random, selected from either Facebook, Instagram and Twitter based on them answering the competition question.
- Winner will be drawn and announced on Wednesday 15 August 2018.
- The prize winner will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter direct messages for their contact details.
- Once the winner’s details have been verified, the voucher will be sent out to the winner.
- Where we are unable to locate the prize-winner, based on the information supplied by the close of business on the day of the announcement, the runner-up will automatically be next in line for the prize.
Publicity and Marketing:
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to having their name posted on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Pages.
Competition Ends: 14 August 2018
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Sonja Raath on email@example.com.