These terms and conditions apply to the Vox Currie Cup competition, conducted by Vox. By entering into this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
- This prize draw is open to residents who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA) that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Vox is prohibited from entering the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person/s.
- The winning person/s will need to present original proof of identification to qualify for the prize (a copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
- Entry into the competition is free of charge, however, the winning person/s must like @VoxTelecomZA on Facebook, or follow @VoxTelecom on Twitter and/or Instagram (@VoxTelecomZA) to qualify.
- All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they could stand a chance of winning the prize mentioned under the heading, “prize.”
- All entrants may only win the ‘’prize’’ once, and should their name be drawn again, they will not be considered for another prize.
- Double tickets to watch the Lions play at Emirates Airline Park.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
- Two winners will be chosen at random, selected from either Facebook, Instagram and Twitter based on them answering the competition question.
- Winner will be drawn and announced on the Wednesday before the game.
- The prize winner will be contacted via Facebook, Instagram or Twitter direct messages for their contact details.
- Once the winner’s details have been verified, the tickets will be sent out to the winner.
- Where we are unable to locate the prize-winner, based on the information supplied by the close of business on the day of the announcement, the runner-up will automatically be next in line for the prize.
Publicity and Marketing:
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to having their name posted on our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Pages.
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Sonja Raath on email@example.com.