These terms and conditions apply to the #VoxMomentum Easter Egg hunt competition, conducted by Vox. By entering into this competition, you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
- This prize draw is open to residents who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa (RSA) that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Vox is prohibited from entering the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person/s.
- The winning person/s will need to present original proof of identification to qualify for the prize (a copy of an ID book, passport, or driver’s license will be acceptable).
- Entry into the competition is free of charge, however the winning person/s must like @VoxTelecomZA on Facebook, or follow @VoxTelecom on Twitter to qualify.
- All entrants into the competition agree and understand that they could stand a chance of winning the prize mentioned under the heading, “prize.”
- All entrants may only win the ‘’prize’’ once, and should their name be drawn again, they will not be considered for another prize.
- Chocolate hamper to the value of R500.
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
- One winner will be chosen at random, selected from all forms completed and shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- Winner will be drawn and announced on Friday 6 April at 15:00 pm.
- The prize winner will be contacted via Facebook or Twitters direct messages for their contact details.
- Once the winner’s details have been verified, the hamper will be sent out to the winner.
- Where we are unable to locate the prize-winner, based on the information supplied by close of business on the day of the announcement, the runner-up will automatically be next in line for the prize.
Publicity and Marketing:
- By entering this competition, prize winners consent to having their name posted on our Facebook and Twitter Pages.
Competition Ends: 6 April 2018
Campaign Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Bella Makapela on firstname.lastname@example.org.