These terms and conditions apply to the #VoxFan competition conducted by Vox Telecom. By entering into this competition you agree to be bound by the competition rules below:
- This prize draw is open to residents who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Vox is prohibited from entering into the competition, and no prize will be awarded to such person.
- The winning person will need to present original proof of identification to qualify for the prize (A copy of an ID book or a driver’s license will be acceptable).
- Entry into the competition is free of charge but you must like @VoxTelecomZA Facebook page.
- To qualify for the prize, you will need to be active on the Vox Telecom @VoxTelecomZA Facebook page by either liking, sharing or commenting on the posts.
- Your entry into the competition means that you agree and understand that you will stand a chance to win the prize mentioned under the heading “prize.”
- You may only win the ‘’prize’’ once, and should your name be drawn again, you will not be considered for another prize.
- The prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- 1. A Vox Hamper to the value of R1000
Prize Draw Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winners will be chosen at random from the Fan page of the Week app which tracks the data.
- Winners will be drawn and announced on the Friday of every week.
- The prize winner will be contacted on via Facebook direct messages for their contact details.
- Once the winner’s details have been verified via email, the prize will be couriered to the winner at the beginning of the following week. Vox will only accept courier charges for locations within the border of South Africa.
- We do not accept responsibility for any damaged, stolen, misplaced or undelivered prizes in the courier process.
- Where we are unable to locate the prize-winner, based on the information supplied by close of business on the day of the announcement, the runner up will automatically be next in line for the prize
Publicity and Marketing:
- 1. By entering this competition, prize winners consent to have their name posted on our Facebook Page.
Competition Ends: 31 August
Contact Details: Should you have any questions relating to these Rules, or should you require a copy thereof to be sent to you, please contact Bella Makapela on email@example.com.