Why buy depreciating assets, when you can rent your hardware? Say bye to buy and hello to Vox Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
Besides location and staffing, one of the biggest financial aspects business owners need to consider is the price of their hardware. IT laptop and desktop expenditure can put a serious dent in an organisations’ cashflow if you opt to buy it outright. However, we all know that most businesses can benefit from having the latest technology and the edge that it gives them over their competition. But keeping up with technological trends costs money which puts one in a bit of a catch-22.
Thanks to Vox, the solution is clear: rent your hardware. This way, your company will benefit from current tier-one equipment, without the exorbitant costs. It’s a no-brainer.
The Pros and Pros of HaaS:
- Obsolescence is no longer a worry. Keep up-to-date with technology and avoid capital outlay on depreciating equipment, while ensuring maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Unlike major capital expenditures that may need to be planned months in advance, rental agreements can be implemented immediately with the added benefit of the latest OS.
- Your funds won’t be tied up in an outright purchase.
- The lean OpEx model means predictable and transparent per-user monthly pricing, plus no recurring costs of hardware refreshes or costs of disposal when the equipment becomes obsolete.
- With a rental agreement, once its term ends, the hardware can simply be returned. There is no liability involved.