Did you know that:
- 95% of hacking attacks start with a phishing or spear-phishing email
- 24% of breaches are caused by human error
- The cost of the average attack rose from R3mill to R4mill in 2021
- South Africa is the third most targeted country in the world
- It took organisations an average of 280 days to identify and contain a breach
- The majority of companies who were hit with ransomware said their backup was compromised as well
And the frightening fact is that most South African organisations do not have the right Cyber Security tools in place or the skills to manage them.
Is your business one of them?
Listen to industry experts, Craig Rosewarne from Wolfpack Information Risk, Ryan van de Coolwijk from ITOO Special Risks and Christian Jeurissen from Africa Group|IB as they discuss how to best protect your business where security threats are ever-present.