In today’s fast-paced world, speed is king – particularly when it comes to Connectivity. Let’s face it, the Internet has become essential (even in a hunter-gatherer sense of the word) to our survival as modernised human beings. Working remotely? Streaming? Just browsing? Fast, reliable Connectivity is the only way to go. The problem? Everyone associates Fibre with fast – but not everyone can access it in their area or due to their budget – nor can they take it to another location.
Enter LTE, which offers no compromise on speed but all the benefits of amazing Internet.
First off – what is LTE Internet?
LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a mobile communication standard used for wireless broadband. It provides high-speed data connections to connectable devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops. LTE internet is designed to provide faster internet speeds and greater capacity than previous mobile technologies – and is particularly useful when looking for quick access, plug-and-play, or a viable alternative in a Fibreless area.
Why would I need it?
- Three words: High-Speed Internet: LTE internet can provide ludicrous download/upload speeds which can hold its own against its more popularised counterparts. This is faster than 3G and older mobile technologies, which mean you can stream video, download files, and browse the web with ease.
- Greater Capacity: LTE internet has greater capacity than previous mobile technologies. This means that more people can use the internet at the same time without experiencing slow speeds or dropped connections.
- Wide Coverage: LTE internet is widely available in most areas. This means that you can stay connected to the internet no matter where you go – with coverage throughout South Africa.
- Improved Voice Quality: LTE internet also supports high-quality voice calls. This means that you can make clear and crisp phone calls on a network you can rely on.
- Cost-Effective: LTE internet plans are affordable and present a multitude of cost-effective options for those who need high-speed internet on the go.
Forget the future – this is the now.
Let’s reiterate our earlier sentiment: being connected to the internet is essential in 2023. LTE internet provides high-speed, reliable connectivity that is available in most areas. With its lightning quick speeds, greater capacity, wide coverage, seamless connectivity, improved voice quality, and cost-effectiveness, it’s the consummate alternative to both FTTH and FTTB alike. Choose from Capped, Uncapped, with Dual-SIMS (2 SIMS, one device at the same location, a Wi-Fi Dongle or LTE Router – you decide what works for you. Better yet? It’s easy to install (without requiring trenching, lines and the like) – you sign up, we deliver, and you’re browsing in Hyper-Drive in next to no time.
Whether you’re working remotely, streaming video, or simply browsing the web, LTE internet is the solution you’ve been looking for.
So, what are you waiting for? Get LTE with Vox and get speedily connected today.